Crunches, minced meat, disposable, donors are a stereotype, because you need to look and compare the statistics of auto and motorcycle accidents, and not be guided by a jumble of gossip and rumors in your head.
In this issue, we’ll cover:
- Who and how came to the motorcycle
- Relations with motorists
- Positive and negative from motorists / pedestrians
- Riding in the aisle
- About motobat
- Types of motorcyclists / motorcycles
- “every family has its black sheep”
- In most cases, motorcyclists are to blame for road accidents.
- Riding an ambulance / special. services
- High beam and emergency light when driving
- In the stream – beep / perezovka / blinking distant / emergency gang
If you want to suggest a topic for the next issue, then you can paint / voice it under this post in the comments!